What do you think of when you think of Irish food? Potatoes? Pies? Soda bread? Student Ambassador Olivia offers a new option, one that is widely known, widely loved, and widely eaten in Ireland! To her, this dish has come to signify much more than just a meal. Curious? Keep reading!
- SIX THINGS I LOVE ABOUT LIVING AND STUDYING IN IRELAND September 29, 2022
- Things I love about Ireland! September 28, 2022
- Chinese Spring Festival September 22, 2022
- A day in the life of an MTU student September 20, 2022
- Exploring the Irish Sea September 20, 2022
Search post by Category
accounting business business analytics business management China computer science computing Cork Covid-19 DCU digital marketing Dublin food free time friends Galway India international student Ireland Irish culture Limerick Malaysia marketing Marketing and Sales master's medicine NUI Galway one year master's sales student accommodation student ambassador student city guides student life student life in Ireland student support study abroad studying in Ireland study in Ireland top tips travel UCC UCD video Vietnam Vlog