‘Goodbyes are always bittersweet’… Student Ambassador Grace shares a love letter to Ireland. Her lyrical poem captures Ireland’s awe inspiring beauty. Grace’s words take us with her along her Irish journey. They are a walk through nature, a poetic expedition. Check it out!
- Comparing the studies in Ireland with my experience in Nigeria 20 September 2023
- What’s it like in the DBS common room? 19 September 2023
- Exploring Waterford – A Magical Experience of Nature, Culture, and Education 19 September 2023
- THE MOST REWARDING EXPERIENCE OF MY YOUTH 11 September 2023
- DCU Library 7 September 2023
Search post by Category
accounting business business analytics business management China computer science computing Cork Covid-19 digital marketing Dublin food free time friends Galway homesickness India international student Ireland Irish culture Limerick Malaysia marketing Marketing and Sales master's medicine NUI Galway one year master's student accommodation student ambassador student city guides student life student life in Ireland student support study abroad studying in Ireland study in Ireland top tips travel trip UCC UCD video Vietnam Vlog