Curious about Culinary Arts? Or perhaps just hungry for some good home cooking? Our Ambassador from Barbados and Culinary and Gastronomic Sciences student at Galway-Mayo Institute of Technology, Maya Joseph shares a video of her kitchen creations that will have you salivating! From tempting creamy desserts to vegan delights, the kitchens at GMIT are whipping up the next batch of world-class chefs.
- Overcoming Homesickness 2 October 2023
- Memory lane recap 2 October 2023
- Tips and tricks to make the best of studying in Ireland 25 September 2023
- Chine celebration in Tralee 25 September 2023
- Comparing the studies in Ireland with my experience in Nigeria 20 September 2023
Search post by Category
accounting business business analytics business management China computer science computing Cork Covid-19 digital marketing Dublin food free time friends Galway homesickness India international student Ireland Irish culture Limerick Malaysia marketing Marketing and Sales master's medicine NUI Galway one year master's student accommodation student ambassador student city guides student life student life in Ireland student support study abroad studying in Ireland study in Ireland top tips travel trip UCC UCD video Vietnam Vlog