Spooky but fascinating! Arely Sanchez, a Mexican student doing a BA in Culinary Arts in Dundalk IT, shares her passion for the Irish Púca Halloween festival. From bonfires and light shows to fancy dress and Trick or Treat, it’s a tradition she loves.
- Welcome to Galway! November 21, 2022
- What it’s like to live & go to school in Ireland November 3, 2022
- Six reasons to apply to the Student Ambassador programme November 2, 2022
- Part-time jobs in Ireland October 28, 2022
- Going to UCC Campus October 24, 2022
Search post by Category
accounting business business analytics business management China computer science computing Cork Covid-19 DCU digital marketing Dublin food free time friends Galway India international student Ireland Irish culture Limerick Malaysia marketing Marketing and Sales master's medicine NUI Galway one year master's sales student accommodation student ambassador student city guides student life student life in Ireland student support study abroad studying in Ireland study in Ireland top tips travel UCC UCD video Vietnam Vlog