Living with others in student accommodation is all about compromise and dialogue. But that doesn’t mean you have to stay living with people you don’t like. Approach it right, and you might just make some great friends too. In his final blog as Student Ambassador, Mexican student Jorge Belman Arana shares what he’s learnt from sharing student accommodation at Dundalk Institute of Technology, where he has been studying Communications & Creativity.
- SIX THINGS I LOVE ABOUT LIVING AND STUDYING IN IRELAND September 29, 2022
- Things I love about Ireland! September 28, 2022
- Chinese Spring Festival September 22, 2022
- A day in the life of an MTU student September 20, 2022
- Exploring the Irish Sea September 20, 2022
Search post by Category
accounting business business analytics business management China computer science computing Cork Covid-19 DCU digital marketing Dublin food free time friends Galway India international student Ireland Irish culture Limerick Malaysia marketing Marketing and Sales master's medicine NUI Galway one year master's sales student accommodation student ambassador student city guides student life student life in Ireland student support study abroad studying in Ireland study in Ireland top tips travel UCC UCD video Vietnam Vlog